One of the major highlights of your holiday will most definitely be your encounter with the dolphins. These amazing creatures cannot be missed, especially their spectacular swim with the dolphins experience, available in two locations: one in Chankanaab natural park and the second an open bay inside Cozumel island. Dolphins are trained by qualified trainers to interact safely with people and create everlasting memories.
There are many great experiences when it comes to swim with Dolphins in Cozumel, Mexico. You will enjoy swimming with the dolphins at Chankanaab Park which is the world’s first and largest dolphin research station.
The dolphin swim was very interesting, it’s not like a normal swim in the pool. You need to follow the instructions of the instructor and be sure to breath normally or you will damage the lungs of the dolphin. These animals are trained to help people who are handicapped or have some kind of problem with their bodies, so they’re used to being touched by humans.
The park itself is very nice and relaxing, there are plenty of trees and plants everywhere, so it feels like you’re in a jungle. The water is clear and clean with different types of fish swimming around. The beach is sandy and has palm trees on both sides of it which provide shade from the sun if needed.
There’s also an area for snorkeling where you can see different types of colorful fish swimming around near the surface of the water
Cozumel and Chankanaab Park Cozumel
Cozumel is a small island off the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico. It’s home to the famous Chankanaab Park and Dolphin Reef, where you can swim with dolphins.
I had never been on a cruise before, so I didn’t know what to expect. But I was pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to get around with so many activities and restaurants on board. Plus, the food was amazing! I loved sitting at the pool bar watching the sunset over the ocean every evening.
The highlight of my cruise was getting up close and personal with dolphins at Chankanaab Park. We stayed at an all-inclusive resort nearby so we could spend a few hours snorkeling before our dolphin encounter. The park has a shallow lagoon where you can snorkel over reefs full of tropical fish — it’s really beautiful! We also got to feed turtles and see sting rays swimming around us in the water (which was pretty cool).
If you are planning a vacation in Cozumel, Mexico and want to swim with dolphins and whales, then Chankanaab Park is the place for you. The park is located close to downtown Cozumel and offers an amazing experience of swimming with dolphins, sea lions and manatees. You can also visit the underwater observatory where you can see beautiful tropical fish and corals.
Chankanaab Park was originally created as a nature preserve for endangered species of animals and plants. In the 1960s it was turned into a tourist attraction, which today attracts more than three million visitors each year.
The park is divided into several “ecosystems”:
– The Tropical Biome – this area contains alligators, crocodiles and turtles;
– The Mangrove Biome – home to many kinds of birds such as flamingos, storks and herons;
– The Coral Reef Biome – has over 150 species of coral including soft corals like sea fans or gorgonians;
– The Sea Turtle Biome – turtles who live here include green sea turtles (Chelonia mydas), loggerhead sea turtles (Caretta caretta), hawksbill
There are three different dolphin experiences:
– Dolphin Encounter: Swim with dolphins at your own pace, enjoy their performance and interact with them during this 60-minute experience.
– Dolphin Swim Adventure: Get ready to jump into the water and swim with a dolphin! This adventure lasts 90 minutes and you’ll have plenty of time to interact with these amazing creatures while they perform tricks and jumps right beside you!
– Dolphin Swim Experience: Take part in this amazing adventure where they will take you into deeper waters where you will have time to swim freely together with dolphins! This experience lasts 2 hours but it’s worth every minute!
If you are thinking about booking your trip to a dolphin swim program, this Cozumel dolphin swim review should save you significant time and money. We know how to choose the best price for you and which dolphin experiences are good. Get huge discounts, special offers and exclusive deals for your Cozumel Dolphin Swim Adventure!