Usually being introvert is considered as an abatement in the student’s personality and it also decreases the confidence level in the students and adults also. But there is a fact that everything in this world contains both positive and negative effects also and people are very much focused on negative aspects more. Introverts have an image that being hesitating they are not able to accomplish their wishes and desire due to which their dreams get diminished soon and they are kicked cornered also. Introverts are considered as slow and left behind people whom nobody notices and nobody wants to have company with. Introverts are not bad people, they are normal just like you and me, just they are not comfortable with the outer world and getting connected with new people. They are just like hermit crabs which like to live in their shell their whole life and don’t wish to come out anytime. Students these days are learning through various different types of learning like hybrid learning. Hybrid learning is that collaborative technique of learning where people get to learn all about learning and teaching that too without any issues or hurdles. Today if a student has to know ERP full form, then he or she will ask someone but if an introvert has to know ERP full form, then he or she will search it on the internet but won’t ask anyone out of hesitation. Even of all these negativities, introverts have many good qualities also. So, let’s know the advantages of being introvert:
- Introverted people have a good quality that if you have them in your life then they are the most low-cost buddies to you. Being hesitative in nature they escape mingling with others or any kind of outing and hence, they tend to be money saving people who neither spend any penny nor let you spend any. It is so because introverts value their space, physically and energetically too. Most introverts are considered as very polite and soft-spoken people who are not extravagant and also not stingy, they just spend their money on right things instead of being spendthrift.
- Introverted people are very thoughtful people. As they speak very less and try to sit in a corner being very shy, they often are lost in the world of their own imagination where they keep on thinking different things in their own fantasies. Hence, introverts believe a lot in their own perceptions instead of following anyone else which makes them different from others. They have their own set of rules according to which they live which is far away from the usual set of rules of society.
- Introverts are extra cautious towards the way they live their life. They have their own way to conduct the process of their lives. This kind of critical thinking makes them great decision makers and, in this way, they become great problem solvers because they don’t pay heed to others who poke their nose in their decision and make their own decision by observing the situations deeply.
- Introverted people are usually very shy by nature. And due to their shy nature, they usually don’t speak much and are habitual to listening to people. This becomes their habit and they tend to listen to everyone and gather knowledge & information from everywhere which makes them very knowledgeable and efficient, although they don’t share and show their abilities due to their shy nature. They are such careful people who concentrate deeply and due to this nature, they can be an expert in any field they desire.
- Introverted people are deep thinkers and hence they avoid paying attention to the social activities and avoid being indulged in it. As they hesitate to get acquainted with social people and talk to strangers, they stay apart from anyone and stay lost in their own world in their mind, they are best people to concentrate and focus on anything and find the ways to solve the issues easily because when they think, they are able to avoid distractions disturbing while thinking. This helps them take proper decisions and apply them properly.
- Introverted people being very shy in nature make a block boundary around them and usually they don’t allow people to enter their lives but when they trust someone, they dedicate themselves completely to accomplish their relationships. They value their relations a lot and put their all efforts to cherish those relations.