Data Roaming on your Samsung Galaxy S III CDMA mobile must be enabled for your mobile network to work when you are roaming outside your default location.
Let’s learn how to enable Data Roaming on Samsung Galaxy S III CDMA device with our step-by-step tutorial.
Phone name: Galaxy S III CDMA
How To Enable Data Roaming On Samsung Galaxy S III CDMA
- When you are ready, open the Settings app by opening the App list menu by swiping up on your Samsung Galaxy S III CDMA or by tapping the settings icon on the Notification menu.
- Now tap on the Connections option and choose the Mobile networks option on your Samsung Galaxy S III CDMA.
- Now click on Data Roaming toggle to turn it ON or OFF.
- When the automatically selected network is not working, change the network operator by clicking on the Network Operators option.
- Now your Galaxy S III CDMA phone will scan the network available to you when you are roaming and display it.
- Select the one which works on your network based on the information provided by your service provider.
- That’s it you have enabled data roaming on your Galaxy S III CDMA device successfully.
I hope you could Turn on Data Roaming on your Samsung Galaxy S III CDMA smartphone with the help our tutorial.
Do share the tutorial with your friends on social media if you found it useful.
Also, let us know your valuable comments below if you are facing any data roaming issues.